Thursday, July 10, 2008

Michael Jackson Suffer from Serious Illness?



I am not really into celebrity gossip ever since when I was in my country, but this article I have read on the internet make me thought about real health condition of Michael Jackson ( known as the “ The King of Pop”. The last time I heard about him was the rumors about a come back tour in the United States, unfortunately this rumors didn’t happen I don’t know why, maybe the report was over exaggerated by the press people.

Meanwhile, Michael Jackson was spotted in Las Vegas, by the paparazzi last Monday July 07. According to the photographer who took the picture above, the king of pop was wheeled and pushed around during an outing to a Las Vegas bookstore . He also added that “His skin was peeling and . . . he looks so thin and gaunt," said Mike Lopez, ( The New York Daily News) Jackson, who was also accompanied by his three children during his book store jaunt, was wearing a baseball hat, scarf and surgical mask that covered most of his face.

This is conclusive evidence stated that Michael Jackson is suffering from serious illness. If this report is real, then I am sure that he can get through all these. He still have millions of dollars on his account. He can afford buy the most expensive medicine to cure his illness.

No comments: