Sunday, July 13, 2008

Blessing

Tomorrow will be the day that I wont be able to be here updating my page. Monday, is my schedule to report at work. As usual I am not going to visit some of my co-blogger’s site to drop my EC or leave them a message. I always miss this job, but I love my other job of course. It is wonderful feeling if you have two job that support your personal necessity, and I am very thankful for having it both. I consider myself that I am bless since it is difficult to find a job here in the United Sates. Opportunity is not always open for you, if you are new immigrant on this country. Your career experience have a slim chances to be accepted here, no matter what it is. You still starts at the beginning, and how much more if you doesn’t have any experience at all? Hmmmm very difficult. Employment is the first thing you have to deal with here. Therefore, I embrace what I have, love what I do,and enjoy it.

No comments: