Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Result of Blogging

Blogging is crazy and addicted. Too much exposure in computer also harmful to your health. I have been in blogging business for 3 months now, fortunately is turns good to me because I earn extra money and improving my grammar at the same time. The benefits of blogging helps me a lot to improve my skills in writing.

Meanwhile, updating inside your blog requires a lot of effort, patients, and very exhausted. Too much thinking is create stress, and I thought at first that is just easy. This job is competition, you have to compete thousands of bloggers around the world. Maintainance, update, and learning new strategy to maintain your traffic high is stressful, but this is the right way to do in order to get on the top. If you aim to get the highest rank, then you need to work hard with it.

Pushing my self into the limit is too much for me, for that reason, I found out lately that I feel something wrong on my hands. Well, this is not serious, but it go through that way if I ignore it. I don’t want to abuse my health because it turns bad in the future If I wont slow down.The best way is slowwwwwwwwwwww downnnnnnnn, and take a breakkkk...

No comments: