Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Boring Day

Ohh... it was sunny and humid day in Texas. My friend was called me ask if I am available. Well, since I am not busy for my online business I said not, since I got one opps today. Lilian was asking me to go out today going to the Filipino restaurant 20 miles away from here. So, I guess this is now my chance to go there once again. I have been asking her before when we're be able to go there, but since she very well occupied for the last few months, I just wait for her signal whenever shes's available. Lilian and I always drive to this place buying some filipino food and also my shampoo(vaseline)and soap (papaya). To tell you the truth, I still use this shampoo and soap here in the United States. I can't blame my self for this because I already try different brands just to find out the right one for my hair, but I am really disappointed that fact that they have the same effect. My hair falls all the time, and its dry, so the result, is very upsetting. When my friend brought me to the store, I am happy when I found out that they sell these stuff. I bought 5 bottle of shampoo I don't really mind the soap because I can buy it in Hongkong Market. well, I am glad that Lilian called me today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you found the right shampoo.
I keep changing all the time and just blame my hair. LOL!

Kadir said...

All the best~~~ for this new shampoo using. I am also shampoo-pro. I am keeping on changing my brand...