Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Foodies Talk

I have been tag with my friend Mel, thank you girl for the Tag.


1. Chicken sa McDo, Jollibee, or KFC?
- KFC

2. Pepsi, Coke, or rootbeer?
- Can I choose water?

3. Greenwich, Pizza Hut, or Yellow Cab?
- Greenwich

4. Adobo, sinigang, or nilaga?
- Adobo

5. Beef, pork, or chicken?
- Pork

6. Starbucks, Coffee bean and tea leaf, or Gloria Jean’s?
- Starbucks and Tea. wink!

7. Cornflakes, Honey Stars, or Milo cereal?
- Honey Stars Ohh..

8. Goldilocks or Red Ribbon?
- Red Ribbon

9. Tokyo Tokyo, Teriyaki Boy or Rai Rai Ken?
- Teriyaki Boy

10. Take Out or Dine In?
- Both!

Food make everyone starve especially Filipino menu, I am craving this for so long. Anyway, I want to let these people drip their laway imagining this food :) hek..hek..hek.. Joy, Rose, and Kate

No comments: