Thursday, July 3, 2008

Celebrating the Independence day

I just have talked to my friend Lilian, she invited me to go to her house tomorrow. We will celebrating the Independence day there. Normally on this kind of celebration we normally cook lots of food where everyone wants to participate on this kind of yearly celebration by sharing food. Well, I was assigned to cook pansit, I am not an expert to cook this menu, I tried it once and thanks God that my husband likes it. Lilian is planning to make barbecue which is the first on the list.

Independence is the yearly celebration where we give honor to those who have fight just to achieve our freedom. We are very fortunate to have those brave man who willing to die just to protect this country from those envious people who have tried to destroy it.

No comments: