Friday, July 4, 2008

Missing The Call

Hmmmmm just wondering never heard from any of those friends that used to call me every time we hunting oppss in SS. I was talking about Mel and Kat, we are usually crazy as hell hehehe when it comes to this matter. Well, we always shares if there’s any open opps from those blogvertise we are working with. I am very happy for having these them on my list. Though we’re hundred miles away from each other, we don’t hesitate to call whenever problem comes to us especially in post problem or personal problem. We don’t let everyone’s down, if we have something that we need to work on, like simple problem we discuss it. I love these girl, I am sure I am going to miss them when my school start. Anyway, maybe they might be busy preparing their menu for today. Mine too I already gathered my ingredients this early and after posting my second opps I will start to do my kitchen chores.

No comments: