Monday, July 28, 2008

Gaining Weight

My day is went well today, we get out from work at exactly 5:00 p.m. No overtime (lol). My husband and I drove our way back home. I remind him once again about his promise to drive me to the closest Mall (Firewheel Mall) to buy some clothes that I need for my work and so on. We went to Papaya store, I’m sure some of my fellow kababayan, knows this clothing store here in the United States. This is one of my favorite store to shop since they sell wide choices of clothing that fits perfectly on my taste and style, and very affordable as well. This is a perfect timing to shop since weekdays is not crazy as weekend, only few people come inside the store, and the fitting is not full. You don’t need to wait the freaking long line to fit your clothes. Well, I become impatient when it come to this matter just like my husband (lol). Anyway, I picked 5 pants and 5 blouses and directly headed to fitting room to try it. I was totally disappointed when I found out that the size that I normally wear before won’t fit at all (1 or 0) darn! Gaining weight (sigh) Yes! I am… this is the evidence of my uncontrolled behavior in eating with no mercy. Wow… a record breaking history on my life hehehe. Just imagine I am size 3 now Yay! This is the size that’s fit for me, I feel embarrass to my husband because I always ignore what he said. I already know some of my pants is tight, and it feels uncomfort, sometime my belly mag bouncing-bouncing na or say hello every time I sit (bantog rang lisod nako gakinhawa usahay human ug kaon) hmmm kalooy ni lola Berna oizzz. Anyway, I am not stress at all in finding out about gaining my weight too much. I just need to slow down… avoid eating excess food, and most off all self discipline in order to kick this bad habit.

No comments: