Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Broke My Promise

My online business was set aside for today, when I got a wake-up call this morning from my friend Lilian. She informed me that she finally free from her therapy, so it means that she’s free to go anywhere since she doesn’t have any important appointment at this moment. She discussed me about her first move to do after the long time of resting. So today, we visited the agency that she talked before, our plan is to hunt a job, and I think that this is great time to go since I am free at work. After asking some question to the person who in charge for recruitment, we left at the building, and landed at Rose store (lol). I am glad that I still have enough money on my wallet, I am not well prepared to buy anything since I just have few bucks on my wallet yay! So, I try myself to behave that time, and ignore the stuff that caught my eyes. My hands keeps kicking out on my packet just to reach out the decoration that looks perfect for my coffee table. Ahemmm my hands like an eagle that can’t avoid to ignore a predator. Anyway, we got out from the store with two bags on my hands. I brooked my promise not to buy anything if it’s not too important. Next time I just make sure to bring just enough cash for food to avoid spend my money lol.

No comments: