Thursday, July 10, 2008

Unexpected Guest

Tonight is the last meeting on my husband on his photography class. Well, normally I don't really stay on the living room to wait his student to come, I really prefer to stay at the office room to do my online task. That's the way I am, I just come out and say hello to them then walk through the kitchen to get something to eat. Anyway, I was staying inside the office room, then my husband told me to go out for a minute. I was wondering why because he usually not bothers me inside the room, so I was kind of asking myself, just ignore what it means. Well, when he opens the door I was surprise for the two people who came inside the house. They are both pinoy, and I was stuck, I dont know what to say because my husband never told me that he have two Pinoy student enrolled on his class. What a mean husband. His unfair because he never told me anything about them, whaaaaaa (naga tanga intawn si lola Berna)heheh, but anyway, I am so glad that I met Pab and Marie, they live in Dallas, and its not too far from us. So, what I did is I spent a little bit of my time to get to know them before the class starts. Marie invited me to attend their community group sometime so I can meet the rest of their group. Well, I am looking forward to attend their incoming event this month together with my friend Lilian. Hopefully we will.

No comments: