Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday Break

Wow… I can’t believe that I would got one day break from my part time job (PPP) today. Well, it’s been so long now that I haven’t enough time to spend my time during weekend with my husband. My life is turn around in catching opps in PPP and SS even in weekdays. Today is the day that we should call a break from catching opps since PPP and SS slowing down giving out of opportunity, I am sure that some of my fellow bloggers were wondering this rare occurrence in both site, but for me, this is a nice break. This is perfect time to help my husband on his weekend chores ( not mowing it’s too much for me ..lol). We spent the rest of the day outside the house, and get back inside to get ready for our date. I really miss this day spending my time with my husband since I am busy on my online business, it’s a wonderful feeling to be on his side once again.

4 comments:

Adsensing said...

Yeah...You're correct. Break is an essential thing to swing your mood towards happiness and Joy. Hope you have enjoyed your weekend with your hubby after a long time. Any how Happy blogging to Make Money Onlinethe ensuing week.

Unknown said...

Break during weekend is always the best gift for all bloggers. I wish you have a great weekend. Have you notice on SS props. It was not appearing few days ago. I think PPP and SS are facing some difficulties now, especially with google penalties to its fellow members.

REENASHWINA

EuroYank - Virginia Hoge said...

My first visit to your blog was most pleasant. Your choice of design and colors is most appealing. You writing style is very enjoyable, and your profile very well done. I look forward to many more visits, and hope you will honor me with a visit and your critique!

Michael P. said...

I too took a little break from PPP... it was nice not to worry about earning extra $$$ even for a day.