Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sleepless Night


I feel so tired and cranky today, I think this is not my day since I feel very sleepy, and stress out for some reason. It's been 6 days in a row I haven't get enough sleep watching the Olympic live coverage in Beijing. This is the worst than blogging I would say. Blogging can be wait, but watching Michael Phelps on live shoudn't be miss, so I prefer to stay until 1:00 in the morning, watching the live update on his next competition. Do you think I am a sports addict? Yes 100% sports adddict ever!

7 comments:

Joro Livelihood said...

Just to say hello, pls vote for me at www.jbsolis.blogspot.com for 2008 Pinoy Expats, chk 1st 3 boxes of The New Beginning, Ronel Livelihood & Absolutely Joro. Thanks.

Rachele Bennett said...

I'm not a huge sports fan but love the olympics. I too have been staying up way too late this week, but they'll be over soon and it will be 2 years before the winter games, so I think I'll tough it out!

Unknown said...

Well, I guess that 1 after midnight isn't bad.
Here the program starts is 4 in the morning.
So I have to watch rehearsals.

Unknown said...

I have recorded the Olympics so I would not have sleepless nights, it just hasn't been the swimming but the gymnastics that air late.
Soon you can rest. :)

Mira said...

Well it's just a shame not to see Michael Phelps break the record that time, so I guess it's ok to stay that late, LOL. Where are you from? Why is it that late? Hey I have something for you here http://i-exhale.blogspot.com/2008/08/spread-blog-love.html

Random Thoughts
Mira's Web Journal
A Moment to Exhale
My Barefoot Journey
My Kitchen Table
Scrappy Mommy

Laarnaay said...

Eeeee. I love Michael Phelps! *heart heart*

Karen and Gerard said...

Can't you tape it and get some sleep?